Google+ Badge

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Top 5 Places I'd Like To Visit

This week I will be talking about the Top 5 Places I'd Like To Visit.

This is a tough one!



How amazing would this be?! I mean... I'd definitely love every second. I would want to enter at opening hours and stay till closing time. Someone would have to drag me out. 



My dream is that I'd live in Soho and shop in Chelsea Market. I'd work at Food Network and just have the best time. Lol. 





Come on. You can't tell me that wouldn't be amazing! I just think it would be gorgeous. If I did decide however to go somewhere a little more remote I'd go to the Netherlands. 




(Sorry about all the screaming. Just turn your mic down)

This seems like it would be so amazing to experience!!!

What are your 5 places? Let me know in the comments!

These really took a long time to decide on. I think the only easy ones were Chelsea Market & Harry Potter. 

I had fun with this. Hope you had fun reading it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?