Google+ Badge

Monday, May 02, 2016

Whole30 Day 21

Can't believe I am already 3 weeks into Whole30. It has been wonderful. 



I love the way that I feel eating like this! Paleo is going to be great for me!

I think I will pretty much be a 90% Paleo / 10% flexible approach kinda gal. There are plenty of situations that will call for foods that may not be Paleo, but as long as they are sparing I think it's ok. 


Honestly, I think that the 10% flex will be mostly potatoes and an occasional glass of wine. I don't really intend on eating sugar, but birthdays and anniversaries are going to be something to consider on a case by case basis. 

I think I'd rather have a glass of wine over cake anyhow. Perhaps I can make this


I think this looks so exciting!
   
Haha. Well, I defintely have gone off on a rabbit trail. Let me focus and tell you what I ate on Day 21. 



Breakfast: 3 eggs and grapes. Yes, there are peppers pictured here, but Elena (my 9 yr old) stole them. Thanks Elena. 
Lunch: French Onion Soup & Hazelnut coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon. 
Dinner: Adeli's Chicken Sausage, Guac, Banana & 2 Halos
I tend to snack on Halos through the day when I get hungry. It was a good day. 



4 comments:

  1. Where do you get your chicken sausage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Cream & Sugar?