Google+ Badge

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Vices

My goodness. A post about my vices. This is going to be fun (and humbling). 

Anyway, here is some context.

 In the past 3 years Hubby & I have been trying to get healthy. He lost 30 lbs in the 1st year and has kept it off and I have gained about 10. I'm guessing you can probably tell how the whole endeavor is going for me. 

Honestly, I have no idea what my problem is. I want to get focused and really into health and fitness, but I am so unsuccessful. In the past year especially I have been so unmotivated! I compromise in the smallest of places and that has ballooned into a lifestyle of not eating right or being active. I am the heaviest that I have ever been in my life. (Well, I was about 10 pounds heavier at 9 months prego with my oldest daughter, but lets face it, that just makes things feel a thousand times worse.)

 So.... what have been my vices? 

Soda.
My addiction is real. I mean.... I don't have more than 1 in a day, but I think about it a lot. LOL. I just don't give in. 


Maybe I would benefit from one of these "Coca-Cola Cone of Shame" type things?

Pixar reference!

Doug!

No?

Fine.

(sorry, had to post it)

I lived in the Atlanta area for almost 10 years so I became very fond of Coke. YUM! It's been a hard Love to walk away from.

Snacking.
Food is important to me. Like.... REALLY IMPORTANT. 

(yep)


YEAH... I am guessing this has been a reaction from many who have witnessed my "Hangryness" (that's not even a word).

"Vegging" on my phone/laptop. 
(a bit more accurate than I'd like to admit)

Staying indoors too much. 

Why?! I mean it's beautiful outside! I should soak it in. Alas, I find myself as more of a homebody now than ever before. Just give me a book, my cats and chai tea or coffee and I NEVER will leave. 

Not utilizing the gym as much as I should. 
(Ugh.... I need to get on that.)

Yeah, I know. It's the typical stuff, but it's discouraging. I really need to get it together.

So... what are your vices?

XOXO, 
MARIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?