I have finally made a decision that I resisted making for a good bit of time, but now feel pretty confident about.
If you read my post about my PROs & CONs of Homeschooling you'll see that I was already grappling with this particular choice.
It was a difficult conclusion to come to because Elena going back to school means that I will need to also enroll Allee. This of course means that I will need to start working full time again to be able to afford tuition.
I just hope it isn't too high.
I could send my girls to public school, but Hubby and I are pretty set on skipping that particular option. At least for the elementary years. Things could change in middle & high school. Who knows. Never say never. Right?
Now my dilemma is what to do for work. I am hoping I don't have to work retail again. That was awful, but I will do it if needed. I also managed a restaurant. That was fun, but very pressure filled. I really have no clue what I will do. I have a pretty full summer ahead of me and I worry that the Fall will arrive and I won't have any decent leads. Ugh. So stressful.
I am feeling a lot of pressure to figure things out at the moment. I know that it will work itself out the way it needs to eventually, but the unknown is awful. I just wish I could get a good job and KNOW that my girls will be able to stay in their school without us having to withdraw them after a year because of money. Ya know? My husband is a hard worker and takes care of all other bills with his job. I really want to be of reliable help in this area.
So yeah, that's where I am at currently. I hope that I can get the ball rolling soon with enrollment. Wish me luck!